English or Chinese

[复制链接]
美国菜 发表于 2006-3-10 23:53:00 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 14 7220

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
This place is supposed to be English BBS, not Chinese one.  But what I have read so far in this section seems not the case.

h4v6sY

已有(14)人评论

跳转到指定楼层

主题

回帖

积分

游客

积分
meiwa 发表于 2006-3-12 22:10:00
<P>sorry, i m afraid it wont be as what u suppose to be. this discusstion board will be the place to allow people having their words to introduce the Equine Industry in the foreign lands, and meanwhile to study English as well, especially to lean the Equine professional words. Due to the limitition of the English for most of our Chinese friends on BBS. if we made this discussion board to be English, it will lose the point of COMMUNICATION... therefore hope u could understand...however,  any English topics are welcome on the English BBS here...and i personaly would like to leave the messages in English... </P>
<P>Any questions are welcom,,,,</P>
<P>Meiwa</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-12 22:12:13编辑过]

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

禁止发言

骠姚校尉

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

牛仔丁 发表于 2006-3-13 15:52:00
Good question &amp; good answer!

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

蒙古蛇盘腿

积分
Eric 发表于 2006-3-17 04:57:00
<p>hihi~~~</p><p>Nice to meet u here</p><p>Uncle American Vegetable~~~</p>

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

Man

主题

回帖

积分

游客

积分
Man 发表于 2006-3-25 17:33:00
<p>Good question but may not a good answer. Open for comments.</p><p>1. This is an International English BBS, means exchange information, message, everything in English all over the world including events in China. </p><p>2.There are already a lot of places for those Chinese, who are not good at English, to communicate. This can be a place for those who does&nbsp;not know&nbsp;about Chinese or like to speak in English.</p><p>3. Wish to see more International events and more China events in English here.</p><p>4. To learn English here is a good idea.</p><p></p>

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

顿河大种马

积分
alien 发表于 2006-3-29 05:26:00
agree

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

游客

积分
meiwa 发表于 2006-4-1 23:23:00
<p>&nbsp;</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-1 23:26:15编辑过]

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

美国菜 发表于 2006-4-3 03:21:00

Hi Eric!

What a surprize to&nbsp;bump into&nbsp;you here!&nbsp;&nbsp; Well, I do enjoy reading your translation of the Barrel&nbsp;&nbsp;Racing.&nbsp;&nbsp; It is amazing that you have done such a terrific job.&nbsp;&nbsp; BTW, is a Rodeo coming soon in China?&nbsp;&nbsp; Bareback Bronc? Barrel Racing?

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

蒙古蛇盘腿

积分
Eric 发表于 2006-4-13 00:28:00

回复:(美国菜)Hi Eric!

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>美国菜</i>在2006-4-3 3:21:45的发言:</b><br/>What a surprize to&nbsp;bump into&nbsp;you here!&nbsp;&nbsp; Well, I do enjoy reading your translation of the Barrel&nbsp;&nbsp;Racing.&nbsp;&nbsp; It is amazing that you have done such a terrific job.&nbsp;&nbsp; BTW, is a Rodeo coming soon in China?&nbsp;&nbsp; Bareback Bronc? Barrel Racing?</div><p></p><p>sorry for reply so late... </p><p>i just back from hangzhou with Uncle huangdang.hangzhou is a beautiful city for ride horse.pretty like there. </p><p>Uncle&nbsp;US. Vegetable, u make me&nbsp;shame for the translation...because my lazy and busy(of course it's pretense..haha)the process of translate has broke off for several days... </p><p>yes, there's rodeo on the way to shanghai. i think u might had see many news about it, the horse carnival that hold by&nbsp; Charity foudation of shanghai. the mainpoint of the carnival is the barrel racing... </p><p>i'm pretty interesting in that. although i&nbsp;probably can't join the race. but for my interest, i'm try to translate some info. about it. for learn it, also for improve my english... </p><p>i like western, hope have chance that can go to TEXAS(why i alway spell it TAXes?), go to Canada...to find the original cowboy...</p><p>best regards.</p>

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

美国菜 发表于 2006-4-23 20:33:00
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>Eric</i>在2006-4-13 0:28:27的发言:</b><br/><div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>美国菜</i>在2006-4-3 3:21:45的发言:</b><br/>What a surprize to&nbsp;bump into&nbsp;you here!&nbsp;&nbsp; Well, I do enjoy reading your translation of the Barrel&nbsp;&nbsp;Racing.&nbsp;&nbsp; It is amazing that you have done such a terrific job.&nbsp;&nbsp; BTW, is a Rodeo coming soon in China?&nbsp;&nbsp; Bareback Bronc? Barrel Racing?</div><p></p><p>sorry for reply so late... </p><p>i just back from hangzhou with Uncle huangdang.hangzhou is a beautiful city for ride horse.pretty like there. </p><p>Uncle&nbsp;US. Vegetable, u make me&nbsp;shame for the translation...because my lazy and busy(of course it's pretense..haha)the process of translate has broke off for several days... </p><p>yes, there's rodeo on the way to shanghai. i think u might had see many news about it, the horse carnival that hold by&nbsp; Charity foudation of shanghai. the mainpoint of the carnival is the barrel racing... </p><p>i'm pretty interesting in that. although i&nbsp;probably can't join the race. but for my interest, i'm try to translate some info. about it. for learn it, also for improve my english... </p><p>i like western, hope have chance that can go to TEXAS(why i alway spell it TAXes?), go to Canada...to find the original cowboy...</p><p>best regards.</p></div><p></p><p>Well, it takes me another ten days to reply to you as well.&nbsp;&nbsp;I&nbsp;have&nbsp;not checked this section as frequently as I should.&nbsp; However, it is very nice of you to translate&nbsp;some selected materials into Chinese and I will back you up.&nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>汀兰</strong>asked&nbsp;me some questions about Rodeo and I have replied.&nbsp;&nbsp; It is not easy to have Rodeo&nbsp;in China.&nbsp;&nbsp; As to western stype riding,&nbsp; I did ride western when I was a graduate student for a few years.&nbsp; But later I switched to English.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hah, you now want to switch to Western!&nbsp;&nbsp; Of course you can ride both English and Western.</p><p>I am modifyng your above article as follwowing and hope you will like it.</p><p><font color="#0909f7">i have just got back from hangzhou with Uncle huangdang.&nbsp; hangzhou is a beautiful city for riding horses, very pretty.&nbsp; </font></p><p><font color="#0909f7">Uncle&nbsp;Cai (or US cuisine, if you wish), u make me&nbsp;feel ashamed for the translation...i have stopped translating for days because I am lazy and busy (of course it's an excuse..haha)</font></p><p><font color="#0909f7">yes, there's rodeo on the way to shanghai. i&nbsp;think u might have seen news about it, the&nbsp;equi-carnival held by&nbsp; Shanghai Charity Foudation.&nbsp;&nbsp; the main event&nbsp;of the carnival is the barrel racing... </font></p><p><font color="#0909f7">i'm pretty interested in that. although i&nbsp;probably won't attend the competition. but for my interest, i'm trying to translate some info. just for my interest.&nbsp; to learn it, and to improve my english as well.</font></p><p><font color="#0909f7">i like western style, hope there is chance that I can go to TEXAS(why i alway spell it TAXes?), go to Canada...to&nbsp;look for&nbsp;the&nbsp;real cowboy...</font></p><p><font color="#0909f7">best regards.</font></p><p><font color="#0909f7">eric</font></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-28 1:54:31编辑过]

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

蒙古蛇盘腿

积分
Eric 发表于 2006-5-5 20:46:00

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

丫头骗子 该用户已被删除
丫头骗子 发表于 2007-8-5 07:28:00
Hi everyone , i am new. . . . ...
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

三岁生个子

积分
青岛路虎 发表于 2007-11-15 20:47:00
<p>&nbsp;</p><p>美国菜!It is good to see you again.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Long time no see!&nbsp; I love this game. Welcome to qingdao.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p>
回复

使用道具 举报

美国菜 发表于 2007-11-17 04:37:00
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>青岛路虎</i>在2007-11-15 20:47:15的发言:</b><br/><p></p><p>美国菜!It is good to see you again.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Long time no see!&nbsp; I love this game. Welcome to qingdao.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p></div><p>It was nice to see you in August.&nbsp; Unfortunately in October I only spent two days in Qingdao so I did not meet you again.&nbsp;&nbsp; Take&nbsp;care and see you next time.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>
回复

使用道具 举报

honghong 该用户已被删除
honghong 发表于 2008-9-20 16:47:00
hello everybody :&nbsp; i am new here .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号