参加者打我电话,13301588172

马盟内部人员价格不变,见老帖。

北京哥们 I-Q,你来不来?

; c" S$ B/ g" `; ~! r0 Y5 g 8 c. c, m v; C% _h4v6sY

已有(9)人评论

跳转到指定楼层
柏慕隐 该用户已被删除
柏慕隐 发表于 2007-6-1 12:45:00
偶来不了了,有朋友从外地过来...:-(((((( ! _5 L# W! m( Q# I 2 E0 S6 g: {% `; k; G) i p9 Vh4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

I_Q

主题

回帖

积分

伊犁骏马

积分
I_Q 发表于 2007-6-1 16:17:00
QUOTE:
以下是引用newsman在2007-5-31 19:04:06的发言:

6月2日6月3日两天,

地点,南京阿都沁马会,

内容,刷马、打扫马厩,修理马具,场地打圈,去大学校园野外骑乘。天气太热,烧烤取消。

参加者打我电话,13301588172

马盟内部人员价格不变,见老帖。

北京哥们 I-Q,你来不来?

我去呀,哈哈  .刚要给你打电话

" x% r1 g- j7 x( H+ F! c, n% v' I/ x9 f h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

newsman 发表于 2007-6-1 17:22:00

明天 见。

- f/ E2 ?" `: i4 A+ j; i0 h & l8 \6 V0 K. o; J3 D) @9 f( Yh4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

newsman 发表于 2007-6-5 17:09:00

GLOSSARY OF EQUINE TERMINOLOGY

Cadence:     Regularity, impulsion and balance at all gaits.

Canter:        A 3 beat gait where the first step of the stride is the outside hind leg, followed by the opposite diagonal pair (inside hind and outside fore together) with the inside fore completing the 3 beats.  There is a moment of suspension after the inside fore leaves the ground in which all four feet are in the air before the outside hind strikes the ground to begin another stride.

Conformation:    The overall structure and alignment of the horse. The degree of correctness depends on the arrangement of the various parts or in other words, how the horse is “put together”.  In judging conformation, the individual parts of the horse’s structure and how they interrelate with the horse as a whole, are taken into consideration.  Poor conformation can predispose a horse to unsoundness and detract from performance ability.

Dressage:    Dressage is both a method of training and a competitive equestrian sport in which the object is the harmonious development of the physique, obedience and athletic ability of the horse.  This development is achieved through systematic and progressive training.  The objective of this training is to improve a horse’s balance, suppleness and flexibility while encouraging the horse to be confident, attentive and keen.  (USDF “Classical Training of the Horse”).

Engagement:     Characterized by lively hock action and a slight shift of the horse’s weight to the rear/hindquarters, enabling the horse to more effectively use the hind quarters to generate controlled forward movement.

, y" N$ Z7 l) H" F/ M9 C# Q 6 o. t2 A `4 |& _# _" L; t- V- Rh4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

newsman 发表于 2007-6-5 17:09:00

Gait:                 The horse’s natural way of moving.  This term refers to any of the ways a horse can move by lifting the feet in a certain order or with a certain rhythm.  The four most common gaits are walk, trot, canter and gallop.

Gallop:        A 4 beat gait similar to canter with feet stepping in the following sequence: Leading outside hind leg, inside hind leg, outside foreleg, inside foreleg. (Suspension).

Half-Halt       Half-halts are used in training to shorten or adjust the strides within a gait or to alert the horse prior to a new exercise or movement.

Impulsion:    The combination of controlled will and energy generated by the hindquarters that creates free forward movement of the horse.  True impulsion (not speed) is evidenced by an engagement of the hindquarters, suppleness of the horse’s back, elasticity of step and a lightness of contact with the horse’s mouth.

In A Frame:  The desirable outline of a correctly working horse, demonstrating hindquarter engagement, activation of the abdominals with an associated “lifting” of the back muscles and a rounded neck.

Lameness:   A clinical sign or set of signs indicating pain or discomfort in a given area of the back or legs.

Leg Yield:    A lateral movement in which the horse moves sideways and forward(s) on two tracks.

Lengthening/ 2 u) v( w- j$ u These terms refer to the change in length of stride within a particular Shortening    gait.

Long Lining:  A method of handling a horse from the ground with two lines connected to a bit.  An advanced technique used for:

- Training a driving horse

-  Higher level training and conditioning

-  Hippotherapy treatment sessions

1 N4 ]% J4 H6 }+ I; v/ N5 U5 j; ^. M- r! H1 V' D h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

newsman 发表于 2007-6-5 17:10:00

Lungeing:     A method of handling a horse with a single line (a lunge rein/line) on a circle not less than 20 m in diameter.  Common uses:

- Warming up a fresh horse

- Training to improve balance, strength, obedience and attentiveness

- Vaulting

Near Side:          The left side of the horse.

Off Side:      The right side of the horse.

Tracking Up: + e- d, J& n; m The placement of the hind feet into or slightly ahead of the imprint of the      front feet.    This term and the one below, are commonly used when referring to the walk

Over Tracking:   The placement of the hind feet well beyond the imprint of the front feet

Rhythm:       The inherent, sustained regularity of the footfalls.  Rhythm is an integral part of cadence.

School Figures: ( U- v- h g* g7 W4 G% u+ m8 i5 M. N! @$ m* a h4v6sY

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

newsman 发表于 2007-6-5 17:11:00

Soundness:  The absence of stiffness or lameness in the horse.  A sound horse moves with even, regular and symmetrical strides.

Step:           The movement of one leg.  Right and left step lengths should be symmetrical/equal when the horse is moving on a straight line.

Straightness:     Alignment of the horse’s body parts parallel to the line of travel.

Stride:          The distance a horse covers with all four legs.  A well-trained horse is able to lengthen and shorten the stride length without changing the rhythm or beat of a particular gait.

Suppleness: & E/ B1 g- L' d3 A The ability of the horse to shift balance smoothly.  A horse that is not supple will produce stiff, awkward movements, be slow to respond, and  lacking in rhythm.

Symmetry:   Evenness of movement and stride length on both sides of the horse.  Symmetry of equine movement is characteristic of a healthy, sound horse and is more likely to promote symmetrical postural strategies in the patient.

Tempo:        Number of beats per minute

Top Line:      The parts of the horse that run in a continuous line from the poll along the top of the neck and back to the dock of the tail.

Transition:    A change of gait as well as any change of pace within a gait.  Transitions are referred to as upward (e.g. walk to trot) or downward (e.g. canter to trot).

Trot:            A 2 beat gait in which diagonal legs move together - right hind with left fore, left hind with right fore.  There is a moment of suspension after each pair of legs moves forward.

Vertical:       A term used to refer to the position of the horse’s head in relation to a perpendicular line from the ground. The desired position is described as on the vertical. Undesirable positions include above the vertical or behind the vertical

Walk:           A 4 beat gait with the feet stepping in the following sequence: left hind, left fore, right hind, right fore.

References:

American Horse Shows Association Rule Book (1997-1998). New York: AHSA

Classical Training of the Horse (1998) United States Dressage Federation

Harris, S.E. (1993) Horse Gaits, Balance and Movement.  New York: Simon & Schuster Macmillian

The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright ã 2005 Columbia University Press. 

u7 z! e% g, H3 E, {1 z + a# h4 ~ d9 @: i1 W! q- [2 Z h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

优优 该用户已被删除
优优 发表于 2007-6-8 15:32:00

偶这几天在忙论文和答辩都没有时间上网。又错过了。哇哇哇

. " t" r) o& ?% L9 \; Z/ _' L Z9 _, F0 x& F' i! ]; x h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

newsman 发表于 2007-6-8 17:33:00
机会多的是,可以看看6月6号的南京日报B6版,专门介绍我们马场的。# \4 p8 a$ l" ~' z/ a0 M$ }2 A 7 D2 X2 ~: d) t" C _+ d% a3 |$ W! N h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号
微信订阅号
意见
反馈